Quantcast
Knives Available for Sale - Page 15
Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Knives Available for Sale

235mm in AEB-L, 200mm DT damascus, and prototype honesuki are SPF.

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

mail sent on 240 19c27 gyuto

Edit: looks like I was too late!
    Anthony

240mm 19C27 gyuto SPF.

275mm 52100 and 210mm A2 gyutos are still available.

M

275mm gyuto is thinly ground, 150g without a handle (around 240g with the handle). A little flex in the first 1/3 near the tip, but otherwise it's a thin knife with a rigid spine. Will make a good cutter, tip, middle, heel should you need some extra length. I also dropped the spine in the first 1/3 only, giving a knife a nice flat spot, for scooping food off the board.

I'll take the A2 if available.

I'm curious, will these knives have a makers mark?
    Huw
    In order to make delicious food, you must eat delicious food. Jiro Ono

210 A2 SPF to wsfarrell.

Folks, 275mm gyuto in 52100 is the last remaining knife. I made sure the knife is not too heavy - at 240g with the handle, it's on par as some 240mm Japanese gyuto. It is thinly ground, but it has a rigidity of a knife that can cut through dense stuff without dancing in your hand.

I am going to sweeten a deal and put a premium wood handle on it. If you are looking for a gyuto with a long cutting edge, this is it. I would love to keep this knife for myself, but I have way too many obligations this month. Damn, I sound like a salesman, but if it wasn't a good knife, I would not push it. Plus, you can return it, if you find it different than I describe. AAA Koa would be my offer as the handle material upgrade.

All will have maker's mark, except honesuki (prototype). These are first quality knives.

Somebody snag it before I make a bad choice.

The alleles created by mutation may be beneficial

Quote Originally Posted by The hekler View Post
    Somebody snag it before I make a bad choice.
    But it would be a good choice....

275mm SPF. All knives now are bespoken.

Thanks, fellas -

should you not like it for any reason, you have 7 days to return it. I will ask not to sharpen it the first thing you receive it. The knife will come with a decent edge, more than enough to evaluate the performance, and if you decide to keep it, you can sharpen it any way you like it. Got to warn you, if you like wide bevels, you might have to wait for a while, as I grind my knives very thin at the edge.

Marko