Page 18 of 84 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Knives Available for Sale

Ill take whatever's left

I will second the 230mm

Both appear to be SPF to AndrewH and Icontrol.

Thanks for looking

M

PS: I will be posting a few practice knives over the weekend. Need to raise funds for new steel.

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

wow! sold in 2 minutes! congratulation to AndrewH and Icontrol....
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

Marko, Congrats on the fast sale!

For future reference, are the lengths given choil to tip, or handle to tip measurements?
    Thanks.

Also, will themupcoming knives include only d-handles, or will there be others as well?
    - Erik

I have moved to almost exclusively making D handles (with making octagonal only upon request).

I like D handle better. I make it slightly larger than Japanese D, and tapered front makes it quite comfortable to use for pinch and handle grip. The main benefit of a D is that it allows you to lock the handle in your palm for any angle you cut. It's harder to do this with an octagonal or Western handle.

Western handle is going to be another handle that I intend to spend time on and come up that a good design.

All of knife measurements are on the edge (heel to tip), with machi length typically being 14-15mm.

M

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

Can't wait to see what you have available today, waiting patiently.

I forgot a list of practice knives up for sale in the shop, so it will be tomorrow when I post it. Sorry fellas.

The alleles created by mutation may be beneficial

And I was ready.