Page 25 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Knives Available for Sale

270mm Shigefusa yanagi - $350 shipped in the US
    180mm Watanabe garasuki - $150 shipped in the US

Both knives are offered without handles. Could ship directly to a forum's residential handle maker/installer.

Payment via check or paypal. If paid by paypal, I would ask to cover paypal fees.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0556.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	16985

Name:	DSC_0557.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	16986

M

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Marko Tsourkan View Post
    270mm Shigefusa yanagi - $350 shipped in the US
    180mm Watanabe garasuki - $150 shipped in the US

Both knives are offered without handles. Could ship directly to a forum's residential handle maker/installer.

Payment via check or paypal. If paid by paypal, I would ask to cover paypal fees.

Name:	DSC_0556.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	16985

Name:	DSC_0557.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	16986

M
    Both knives are Sold. Thanks for looking.

M

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

255mm (I think it might be 260mm on the edge) gyuto in DT mystery carbon - $450

240mm 52100 (former passaround knife, reviewed) w/saya - $450

Choice of handle - D style cocobolo or macassar ebony with nickel silver or brass tip.

Prices include shipping and paypal fees. Knives come with 7 days return guarantee.

Thanks,

M

PS: don't have pics of these blades as they are without handles, but they have a typical profile of my knives, ground thin yet sturdy. Tips are thin but no excessive flex. Mystery carbon knife has a bit rougher finish due to the fact that it is very difficult to finish by hand.

Mystery carbon is SPF

I PM'd on mystery but also interested in the 52100.
    Cheers,
    Tom

Damn, I'm so disappointed I missed out on that DT mystery carbon knife!!!!

I will make some more if I figure how to polish them better. Alternatively, I could do them with a machine finish. This knife I spent more time on than on any knife I have hand finished, and I barely got an acceptable finish.

M

52100 is still available.

I priced it at 1.65/mm + $50 for the saya, as it is my earlier knife, and even though I reground and refinished it, I discounted it.

It is however a first quality knife, with a maker mark and everything.

HT is the same as on my latest knives.

M

I would be interested in the 240mm, 52100 if i didn't already have a practice knife in 52100 coming from you.
    But when you figure out a easier way to polish DT mystery carbon, I will be all over that.
    GLWS!!

Hi Marko your inbox is full
    interested in the 52100
    is the profile flatter?
    width at heel?

Thanks