Page 33 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: Knives Available for Sale

They both can be used for right handed user, I tested them both,but one that symmetrically ground has left bevel slightly more prominent (very minute) toward the tip, and wold probably be a good choice for a lefty.

The knife for a right hand use, the bevel on the left is flatter, so it's strictly a right-hand user knife. I presume that's the one you are referring to.

Please PM me about wood choice for the handle.

M

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Hey Marko, your mailbox is full.

Just freed up some space

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

Doh! Looks like I missed this one.

I cut some more of a dense stuff, and definitely like the asymmetric grind better.

So, going to stick to the original plan - one is for lefty and one is for righty.

M

Taking both knives for a spin to a pro kitchen tomorrow. Will have more to report later.

M

What time you coming by?

about 12:30

Great. I have a softball sized truffle we can brunoise just for the sake of it.

Of course the sujis go up for sale, and I don't see them. If anything falls through...