Page 45 of 83 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Knives Available for Sale

Wow that is a good looking Gyuto. Love the handle design, very elegant.

Thanks, Andrew -

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Practice Knife Sale - 255mm Gyuto in AEB-L

255mm gyuto in AEB-L with a modified (tapered at the ferrule) octagonal cocobolo handle (cocobolo, horn, nickel silver spacer).

I would like to ask $325+ shipping for it (or $275+ shipping for just the blade).

Sold on first-come-first-served basis.

The knife was meant to be a thin S grind and I ended making it slightly thinner at the spine in the front section. It's going to be a really good cutter, but will have a minute flex in the mid section. It's not quite a laser, as the distal taper is not very pronounced - the spine is 3.25 at the handle, 2.75mm over the heel, then goes to about 2.25 50mm forward from the heel, 2mm half way, and 1.75mm 50mm from the tip. The knife is 55mm tall at the heel.

This was a custom order that I had to make to custom specs (and it turned out a little thinner), so I am offering it as a practice knife.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140322_174106_resized.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	22978

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140322_174033_resized(1).jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	22979

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

I will take it marko

2nd in line?

I saw this quite early and struggled to not send a PM right away, as it's not my grail Marko (that was the 180mm tiger maple one), but now I regret my restraint, hehe. Congrats to the buyer.

I saw this 1 min after Marko posted it.

You guys are lucky this is not the one I wanted, lol.

If it was the honesuki or heavy chef knife.....
    I see, I like, I cut!

Marko, wipe your keyboard, for God's sake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by daddy yo yo View Post
    Marko, wipe your keyboard, for God's sake!!!
    LOL, work environment

250mm gyuto in 52100 with Lignum Vitae handle. You can see the pictures of the knife in the link below.
    http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/sh...l=1#post287347

This knife was returned as the person wanted a sturdier knife with no flex on the spine. This knife has some flex in the third of the blade near the tip, but by no means would be considered a laser. It is 3mm over the heel, 2mm half-way, and about 1.7mm 50mm from the tip. Weight is 225g. Medium-thin S grind.

$500 shipped in ConUS.

Please send me an email (address in my signature) if you wish to purchase it.

Thank you,

Marko