Page 9 of 83 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Knives Available for Sale

Congrats to the new owners, looks like you've bagged yourself a fantastic bargain.

I didn't know this is a giveaway thread!

Congrats to the new owners. These are sure to be the best bargain knives of your lives. I have no money for, need of, or intention to buy a new knife, and I was still going to buy one, and got a bit annoyed I missed it, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphex View Post
    Congrats to the new owners, looks like you've bagged yourself a fantastic bargain.
    Agreed.

Next stop for me would be the Stefan Keller handle sale!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny.B.Good View Post
    Agreed.

I got one of these blades AND I got one of Stefan's handles, but I think the handle will be too small at the front for this blade. My plan is to put one of these epicedge handles on it, as I have done several times before. Very nice handles for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by wsfarrell View Post
    My plan is to put one of these epicedge handles on it, as I have done several times before. Very nice handles for the money.
    Sounds good to me. I like plain (dark) handles like that.

Congratulations on your new blade.

Have to be quick on the draw around here!

Quote Originally Posted by BurkeCutlery View Post
    I didn't know this is a giveaway thread!

Congrats to the new owners. These are sure to be the best bargain knives of your lives. I have no money for, need of, or intention to buy a new knife, and I was still going to buy one, and got a bit annoyed I missed it, lol.
    My thoughts exactly, really a steal at those prices.

Stefan

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny.B.Good View Post
    Agreed.

Would be a great way to go, but I've been collecting burl from Mark (Burlsource) so excited to put some home-made fun on this. Won't be as nice as one of Marko's or Stefan's, but either way I feel like this was such a great deal on a MT blade that I couldn't resist!
    once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Darn,
    I missed the 225. I have a perfect ebony and blonde buffalo ferrule handle for it too. That's what you get for not being on the board as often, I guess.

Oh man, I need to be on here more often. You got any others coming up do you think Marko?

I have a few more remaining practice knives that I need to regrind and put up for sale, but after this, I might consider to offer some of my customs without handles, as handle making takes me 5-6 hours and I could offer a discount if a blade is purchased without handles. Most of Japanese D handles can be used and those could be purchased inexpensively.

I have 2x260mm gyuto, but they don't get as sharp as easily as my later HT ones. They still get plenty sharp, thin ground, good knives, but I its hard not to have latest benchmarks in mind while evaluating these knives.

I have a huge credit card bill coming up, so thanks to everybody who purchased!

M

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com