Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Shigefusa Handles

Free Shigefusa Handles

I kind of lost a track who wanted what. Could you please send your request to my email?

A handle is free, just pay for the postage.

Thanks,

Marko

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Sent you a mail =)

Are they all D's? Do they make octagonal as well?

Shigefusa only uses D shaped ho wood, but they are pretty nice examples of this style.

Quote Originally Posted by bkultra View Post
    Shigefusa only uses D shaped ho wood, but they are pretty nice examples of this style.
    I just want to clarify that I already committed to give away some to a few forum members, but except for one, I don't remember who they were.. Sorry, have been in a fog for the last few months)) These folks have the priority. If there are left some left, I will be happy to give it away to whoever wants them.

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

Marko if you have any extra shig handles I could use some for non profit pay it forward knives , will cover shipping ,
    Mert

I think I have most already allocated. If I find some more in the shop, I will let you know.

Thanks,

Marko

If you still have mine (and/or the Carter), I'd like it returned with the knife with the knife since I have a use for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny.B.Good View Post
    If you still have mine (and/or the Carter), I'd like it returned with the knife with the knife since I have a use for it.
    Carter was epoxied, so I destroyed it in order to remove it, but Shigefusa was removed intact. Will return with the knives.

Quote Originally Posted by Marko Tsourkan View Post
    Carter was epoxied, so I destroyed it in order to remove it, but Shigefusa was removed intact. Will return with the knives.
    I bought a cheap knife to practice freehand sharpening, and I can't stand picking it up because of the handle!