Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Knives Available for Sale

Awesome work, Marko. You are supremely talented. Two lucky guys today.

If one becomes available I'll take it!

240mm - sold.

255mm I decided to regrind into a suji - this one is pending.

Thanks folks. I need to order steel, so this was a rush sale.

M

These are old stock, but I will add some new ones periodically.

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Times like these I hate being in the wrong timezones... a man's got to sleep some time...

Grats on the fastest fingers first people.

250mm suji is available with stock handle or you provide your own wood (K&G stabilized)
    $420

240mm gyuto might be available - original buyer is a lefty, and this one is asymmetrically ground for a right-hand use. With a poplar saya and stock or customer provides wood for a handle.
    $405

I have ebony (macassar, brown) and cocobolo for stock choice.

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

I'll take the 240 gyuto if it is still available (in addition to the standing custom order). Would like a D handle, undecided about whether to take stock or K&G wood from the wood pusher. Will decide if it is mine.

I'll take the suji!

Both knives seem to be pending. Will mark them sold upon receiving funds.

Thanks for looking

M

Saw them early enough, but have an order in already with Marko.

Hope that means I snagged the suji, will there be a pm to follow with payment details?