Knives Available for Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marko Tsourkan

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,
a couple of first quality knives for sale, offering stock and a custom handle options (as long as a customer provides his own wood. Some limitations will apply). D-style, octagonal or hybrid (oval or octagonal)

MT Lasers, well, sort of. Priced competitively for a quick sale. First come first served basis.

Both knives feature a full distal taper, are thin behind the edge and are asymmetrically ground (very shallow) for a right hand use.

Heat treated for good edge stability (no chipping) and good wear resistance.

7 days return policy (please see condition in my thread on prices and policies).

Hope you like it. Thanks,

Marko

240mm Gyuto in 52100 steel (255mm tip to handle)
- 2.5mm over the heel, about 210g with handle
comes with a poplar saya (no charge, tiny crack, fully functional), macassar ebony handle w/ horn ferrule and spacer (or you provide your own wood)

$405 shipped

255mm Gyuto in 52100 steel (270mm tip to handle)
2.65mm over the heel. Estimate it to weigh 225g with handle.
comes with a poplar saya , macassar ebony handle (or you provide your own wood)

$445 shipped

Pic of 240mm with a handle on. Profile on 255mm is similar.

DSC_0438.jpg

DSC_0437.jpg

Damn I wish I had some money! What a deal some people are going to be very lucky!

A 2.5+mm thickness at the heel is plenty. Nice looking profile, too. :thumbsup:

Ill take the 240 or the 255 if still available

I am waiting for confirmation from people who expressed interest, but if anythings changes, I will let you guys know.

I will also post pics of knives with logo etched and sayas tomorrow morning.

Thank you,

M

Wow I was thinking about how tempting these are. I will wait for a longer one(no money atm). You knocked that one(shown) out of the park.

If I wasn't waiting for one of your practice knives, I would have grabbed the 240mm. I almost did anyway. Waiting is hard, instant gratification is good.

Awesome work, Marko. You are supremely talented. Two lucky guys today.

240mm - sold.

255mm I decided to regrind into a suji - this one is pending.

Thanks folks. I need to order steel, so this was a rush sale.

M

These are old stock, but I will add some new ones periodically.

Times like these I hate being in the wrong timezones... a man's got to sleep some time...

Grats on the fastest fingers first people.

250mm suji is available with stock handle or you provide your own wood (K&G stabilized)
$420

240mm gyuto might be available - original buyer is a lefty, and this one is asymmetrically ground for a right-hand use. With a poplar saya and stock or customer provides wood for a handle.
$405

I have ebony (macassar, brown) and cocobolo for stock choice.

I'll take the 240 gyuto if it is still available (in addition to the standing custom order). Would like a D handle, undecided about whether to take stock or K&G wood from the wood pusher. Will decide if it is mine.

Both knives seem to be pending. Will mark them sold upon receiving funds.

Thanks for looking

M

Hope that means I snagged the suji, will there be a pm to follow with payment details?

Same here with the gyuto - please pm if I got it, and I'll make payment (p.s. if you have a code for the wood pusher, I'll pick a block and send it on. Any minimum size? And instructions on where to ask him to ship please. Thanks Marko)

There were two people interested, who said "I will take it", but the deals weren't finalized and I am I am too busy this week, so will have to wait till next week to get sorted out.

M

Alright, means I am in with a chance. Fingers crossed, and waiting for a pm next week.

I sent a PM a while back for either one, but didn't hear back so I assume I'm not in the mix. However if my PM was early enough in this process, please consider me ready to go. I'll even drive down to you and pay/pick up in person!!

Let me sort through this and get back to everybody who contacted me or posted in this thread.
M

Latest posts

Back