Page 13 of 84 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Knives Available for Sale

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    pm sent for a 255 g.
    Chewie's the man.

PM about 180 petty, 210 AEB-L, and 225 suji. Hopefully one is available

Looks like I was late to the dance again. Good scores people.

Pm sent for a 225 gyuto hopefully.

I will revisit this thread tomorrow and update what's still available.

Super busy at the moment, plus I need to finish the passaround knife.

M

PS: I taper tangs, so any D or octagonal handle can be reused for friction fit or glue up. Self installation, that is.

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

PM sent for 180 petty if available, thanks.

Fingers crossed that I got one. (I feel like I'm taking over a fraction of Oivind's role now: constantly bugging Marko and posting in his threads)

PM for 240 or 255mm gyuto or 180 petty....dipends if there are something still available

Thanks folks,

I am frantic to finish a few knives today, so I might have to wait till weekend to deal with practice knives. I think there should be enough knives for those who expressed interest.

I want to add that besides giving them my latest grind and refinishing, I won't be doing any custom work for these knives (handles, sayas), but will include free strops with knives 240mm+ or should more than one knife is purchased, the combined total of the length.

Best regards,

M

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

I have sent you a PM on the 255 suji, but relooking at the listingit does not say steel/HT. Any info? curiosity, still want it.

Thanks