Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer School 2012

Quote Originally Posted by 99Limited View Post
    Well, I'm going to bring one old bull-nosed butcher's knife anyway, so you can tell me why I can't get it sharp.

That's cool and a good idea too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post

Summer School 2012

Also, we'll offer a 10% discount (to any student signed up for this class) on any item listed in our online store if ordered for and picked up at class that day.

I want to remind those attending of the 10% discount available to you. Please note that we do not stock anything at this time (w have to order from either Japan or our west coast warehouse) so if you want stones for class please order them at least 7 business days prior to the class date to ensure that they'll be there for you. The best way to go about ordering is to contact me via PM or email with your request and I'll follow by sending you an invoice.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Dave

Will be there

Quote Originally Posted by pitonboy View Post
    Will be there
    Great, I'm looking forward to meeting you.

How many knives should one bring? How about strops and J-nats?

Quote Originally Posted by pitonboy View Post
    How many knives should one bring? How about strops and J-nats?

A minimum of one double bevel is needed but you may want to bring a selection and even a single bevel along just in case. For strops bring whatever you want ....or not, we have some on hand regardless. On the naturals, please feel free to bring what you have but these aren't required or needed.

Only 4 more days!

I don't think I will be able to make it unfortunately. We are short 2 cooks this weekend and I just don't see any way around that. I can look into it tomorrow but no promises. Sucks too cause I was really looking forward to this one.
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

Quote Originally Posted by ThEoRy View Post
    I don't think I will be able to make it unfortunately. We are short 2 cooks this weekend and I just don't see any way around that. I can look into it tomorrow but no promises. Sucks too cause I was really looking forward to this one.

Time for a new job?