Quantcast
Summer School 2012 - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Summer School 2012

Quote Originally Posted by 99Limited View Post
    I looked around and found I don't have any true J-knives. Will my Artifex and Addict be okay to bring?
    Yeah they should do OK

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who came out to the class today and endured the heat with us, you are some dedicated sharpeners for sure.

Thanks!

Lots of fun, very informative, and great to put some faces to names. A great time was had by me, and all others by the looks of them. Thanks Dave!

I hate you guys.
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

Who all went? My dad said most people from here?
    Music--Food .:':. Dancing--Eating

The thing about a good teacher, besides the passion to to do things right, is just the opportunity to pick up on the non-verbal stuff. It was great to watch the smoothness and control of the motions, have the opportunity to ask questions, and hear the thoughts that don't always make it onto a forum. Thanks for the class. It was nice to meet some of the folks again and some new ones but I missed a couple down at the other end of the table. Was that you, JMac...I wanted to say hey. I'm looking forward to another class - not going is not an option.
    Everywhere you go, there you are.

Summer School 2012

Hello All.
    I just signed up to the forum this morning as I felt guilty admitting to everyone At Daves's sharpening class that I was a lurker. The class was great, as well as all fellow knife enthusiasts that attended. Thank you Dave for your patience in answering all my questions. I only wish I had more knives to have been able to sharpen. I am sure you all will help me with that issue in days to come. I also wanted to thank Ben and Homegirl for letting me use their diamonds to condition my stone with.
    George

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    welcome to the forum Nittanychef.
    Chewie's the man.

Welcome to the top side of the Knut House!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig