Zombie Apocalypse???

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The autistic fellow that works at the same hotel walked up to me today and said

"The Zombies are alive and well"

Apparently so..

What the freakin' hell drugs are these people taking? Hyperthermia - "burning up inside" - plus "aggressive and/or bizarre behaviour". I'd say munching on another person's face is both aggressive and bizarre. Jeez, there are other ways to get thrills than to take whatever these guys are taking.

Darn right there are zombies. Just stop by my restaurant after everyone is on their 14th hour and you can see them first hand.

The Zombie resistance starts at ECG! If it bleeds, we can kill it !!!

Got Accom? Teach me and let me work with good food. I just don't have enough cash to relocate.

Has anyone looked at the guys face that was eaten off?

I have a link but I don't know if I want to post it. Pretty gruesome.

I've had family members working at Jackson Hospital (where they took the victim) for a lot of years. They get all the really weird stuff. One story I remember my mom telling us--they had a woman in with what they thought was a brain tumor. They were having a devil of a time figuring it out--until somebody noticed the tumor changed locations between one image and the next. Turns out the lady had a mass of worms in her head.

Scarier than zombies any day.

Back