• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

suisin inox honyaki 240 suji

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinacats

Reaction score
OK,

I bought this here not too long ago. I can't deal with the lack of patina, though the knife feels great...oh yeah and it's 240 which seems like a little too big for a petty, and a little too small for a suji--my personal issues. Price is same I paid...$185 to include shipping (conus) either paypal or money order. Includes original box, but no saya...just as purchased.

Thanks for looking,
Chinacats

OK, no photos, but I can email them if needed.

Last edited:
Damn it, I totally called sloppy seconds back when you bought this. Where's the love?

*Sniffle sniffle*

Truly my bad...I went back to the original post and saw that...I have been way too distracted lately. At the time I had every intention of keeping it. :O

Awesome. My favorite two knives to use together for prep at work. The 270 gyuto and 240 suji make quite the pair for prep duties. Awesome kit. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! =)

Latest posts

Back