• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

240 Laser Shig

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seth

Founding Member
Reaction score
Slight imperfect 240 laser shig $420 inclusive. Kanji don't line up as well as they could, two small marks. New condition, sharpened by vendor.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

What do you mean by "laser?" Dimensions, please. (or spine and choil pics, I suppose)

If this isn't sold by Sunday I hope you bring it to ecg.

What? You get a new 270mm baby and the older kid gets kicked out of the house?
This is a nice deal though. It's hard to tell from pics, but the blade shape looks like it might be a bit narrower and pointier too.

185 g if that helps. trying to get a spine shot....

spine2.jpg

Looks like a laser to me.........

any chance you could give us a good macro shot, behind the edge?

Can't believe it's still here. Been like an hour already.
That thing is dead sexy, and 4 bills? Gtfo

Seth,

You've got to post some pictures in the Gallery!!!

JBG: I am constantly trying to upgrade my collection to protect your inheritance -- don't worry!

just now received a parcel )

hope it will be cool to cut the vegetables!

IMG_5075.jpgIMG_5077.jpg
IMG_5087.jpgIMG_5082.jpg

thank you Seth ^_^

Nice tablecloth.

And the knife looks great too.

Like I said in my email, my opinion is that these lasers work really really well with a hairline microbevel, even if a little steeper than you usually might do, on a very fine stone. I am glad you like the knife - there is something very cool about sending a knife half way around the world!
s

Back