Quantcast
Moribashi of Awesomeness - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moribashi of Awesomeness

that would be very helpful jon.

honestly i would like to see some videos of you fresh off your trip doing some fish work...

dont make me start a petition and get a bunch of signatures for some working man JKI videos

I am continually tempted by the moribashi, but I also keep wondering if there's really any benefit for me in a home kitchen to use a set of moribashi over a set of regular fine-tipped chopsticks. Aside from the coolness factor, of course Jon, I think a video would be very helpful

Sponsors
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Snips View Post
    that would be very helpful jon.

honestly i would like to see some videos of you fresh off your trip doing some fish work...

dont make me start a petition and get a bunch of signatures for some working man JKI videos
    i was honestly considering this until one of the guys i trained with in Japan started considering making a few videos... i'll be too embarrassed to have my videos up next to his

if your friend does put up some videos, i would love a link

i learn a lot from videos. itasan18 has taught me so much. i would consider him more of a teacher than anyone i have ever worked with even though we have never met and i do not understand a word he is saying.

i like your videos as well as they have taught me quite a bit on how to achieve the perfect edge for me. i do the microbevel rather than stropping and have found that you are 100% right.

any video links would be appreciated jon. i think they should go in the video section rather than here as you did with your other videos.

Sponsors
    if your friend does put up some videos, i would love a link

i learn a lot from videos. itasan18 has taught me so much. i would consider him more of a teacher than anyone i have ever worked with even though we have never met and i do not understand a word he is saying.

i like your videos as well as they have taught me quite a bit on how to achieve the perfect edge for me. i do the microbevel rather than stropping and have found that you are 100% right.

any video links would be appreciated jon. i think they should go in the video section rather than here as you did with your other videos.
    they arent up yet... we just asked him the other day

another question that has probably been answered...

does the length of the moribashi include the entire length or just the metal?

Sponsors
    another question that has probably been answered...

does the length of the moribashi include the entire length or just the metal?
    from the tip to the brass ring... so just the metal, but not including the metal bolster

+ Reply to Thread