• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rare Offering - AES Criollo Knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
AES San Mai Integral Slim Criollo Knife
San Mai damascus in 1010/1070 with a 52100 core.
8 1/2" blade - 13" overall length.
Guayubira wood handle with a mokume buttcap. Hand made leather sheath.

http://www.aescustomknives.com/docs/gallery22.htm (second one down)

It's been in my safe since I got it, there is a small tan mark/dot at the top of the sheath, I can't remember if it came that way. Nothing significant, just saying. $900 shipping/paypal included. He doesn't accept knife orders anymore, hasn't for years, and has a four year backlog. International ok, adjustments for shipping cost added. Ships USPS priority, next day after payment by paypal.

Knivesetc042.jpg
[/IMG]

I can't stop drooling. Love the pic, do you have more of them? If only I had 900.

you def. have some very cool knives.

Nm I read your post. Some times I just don't pay attention.

Hey guys/gals, no trades please unless you have some M4 gear I could use. I'm using the funds for ammunition, a few accessories, and training before I go to the sandbox.

I'll keep this up for about a week, then pull if there is no interest. This is too nice to let linger.

Very interesting piece, Jason. That integral-san mai is pretty cool.

I'm so dam tempted but don't have the cash on hand. Great knife great maker would go so well with my spoon.

Are you interested in trades? I have 9 $100 bills I would trade...kidding :)

I'm interested but can't PM since I'm new. Shoot me a PM please.

Back