catchesidecutlery.com now live!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WillC

Reaction score
I've been fiddling around with it. Lots more to add and some loose end to tie up...add all the links...social networking etc. But its mine and I did it all myself.:laugh:
Do let me know what you think, new pricing structure is up too.:D
I will be sticking to the pricing on my blog for kkf members for at least another month, to give those who have been considering getting on the list a chance before to pricing changes. There's not much difference except on the very long knives in full mosaic damascus though.
Your feedback is much appreciated:)
http://www.catchesidecutlery.com

I'm sold. You can sign me up. :thumbsup:

Thanks Guys, I decided to use an easy web builder so I can update it easily as time goes by, I'm already trying a different core steel and getting impressive results with toughness at 63hrc ish. On par with blue paper steel maybe a touch better. so things are always subject to change. Tk, your already on my mental list...but if you want to help me test out the online order form...go ahead. I might need you to test this core steel out for me too.
Any suggestions for the site or hints from you techno guru's please let me know.:biggrin:

Thanks Guys, I used Weebly, not the version through ipage, the independent one. Its fairly idiot proof. When google works mostly on quality content and how often it is updated it seems a big advantage to be able to change everything yourself.
If anyone can help me with some relevant link swaps that would be great, ie other crafts, restaurants, food sites etc

Thanks, live web cam, naah I think I'd draw the line there. No-one wants to see my builders butt 24/7:laugh:

Will website looks great i put your link on my link page :)
Thanks Guys, I used Weebly, not the version through ipage, the independent one. Its fairly idiot proof. When google works mostly on quality content and how often it is updated it seems a big advantage to be able to change everything yourself.
If anyone can help me with some relevant link swaps that would be great, ie other crafts, restaurants, food sites etc

Thanks Maxim, I've given you a hansom link in return.
I've made some progress on the homepage. I'm hoping to inlcude as much relevant information on the site as possible there to help with my seo, As well as a bit about me, I find helps put people at ease. I'm liking the weebly editing format, its very quick to make changes, which is just what I wanted. I need to include more info in the custom section for those who are not as sure what they need as you guys on here, maybe some hints on knife sizes and use for home users.
Anyway have another peek and please click my "like button" and help me get off the ground. Exciting times ahead. And I would like to thank everyone who forms part of this great forum for getting me on the right track, and I know you will not be afraid to keep me there, should I ever start making absurd impractical art knives.....,. The holes are provided free of charge :laugh: though thats certainly not my intention.
www.catchesidecutlery.com

Thanks my friend, its not been as painful as i thought it would, I think I may do a weebly site for my blacksmithing .com as well now I've had a taste of it. :D

Lots new on the site, some reviews have been added and i'm working on a live auction platform. You need to register for this. When you register you will be placed on my mailing list to hear about upcoming auctions and other available knives before they go for public sale.
Let me know what you think about this, cheers
Will

nice looking, easy to follow. I registered too. Would like to try some seconds out too.

Thanks for signing up! I have added a simpler form for the time being, which will help me keep everything in one place. I went to visit my web guy as the auction set up is a bit beyond me. It will be made in a sub-domain of catchesidecutlery.com. I will send the first auction details and registration instructions to those on the list. The bidding format will be something like ebay. Have some web stuff to work through yet...but it shouldn't be more than a week or so before its up and running! should be fun.:biggrin:

I've just sent out my very first mailing list e-mail.
Do join up for updates on available knives, Previews and breaking news, latest video links. And when I get the thing up and working...or rather my web friend does:D Invitations to private auctions. Exciting stuff.

http://www.catchesidecutlery.com/knife-auctions.html

I've just sent out my second bulletin on work available with some special offers for subscribers. Hope you enjoy!
Will

Latest posts

Back