The future of knife cases?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First guitars, now knives? I like the coffin cases, but they sure aren't for everybody...

I want one but there is links to everything else, but the case. More a write up on his restaurants than the case. Which drives me nuts.

Oh nice! Looks like the perfect thing for all the tools of your trade to bang around against each other in! Just what I wanted--a bucket from Hot Topic.

Just what I wanted--a bucket from Hot Topic.

coffeescreen.gif

Oh nice! Looks like the perfect thing for all the tools of your trade to bang around against each other in! Just what I wanted--a bucket from Hot Topic.

Damn that's funny Eamon!

Hmm... I will keep my ultimate edge deluxe in day glow orange.

I am thinking with appropriate slots and sections to hold things in their proper place.......maybe.
Right now, I agree with Eamon about all your tools banging against each other.

Agreed on the not so greatness, kinda represents everything i DONT want in a knife case. ill stick with my 8 slot Leather Worker knife roll. I mean.. it has my name engraved on it ! pSSSSHHHH ! :tease:

+1 That was the first thing I noticed as well.

I was assuming that there would be slots for them not to bang around, but really couldn't tell from the pic. If the guy makes such a great case you would think he can do something with the inside.

I can see having many different ways of holding each one individual many diff. ways.

So I went and looked his page up and well nothing about knives but I can't complain. I'm sure that they have something you can put in for it.

2.jpg

They also have this you can put into a coffin.

55.jpg

So I assume that you can have anything done for the inside.

ok found it

745.jpg

But I would def. want it to be more than 5 knives in it. I kinda like the form fit on the 2 shuns.

ok found it

745.jpg

But I would def. want it to be more than 5 knives in it. I kinda like the form fit on the 2 shuns.

Looks like the zipper would be rubbing against the bottom blade faces.

Back