• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Assorted Knife grab bag

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bishamon

Reaction score
Here is a listing of some smaller miscellaneous knives, each well under $100 shipped conus. I will take off $5 for each additional knife shipped together. Or the whole set can be yours for a package deal of $195 shipped :thumbsup:. You would essentially get a free dakketsu, eel spike, and change. Fill in that extra space in your drawer!

-120mm Watanabe pro ajikiri: The standard in ajikiris. $85

-90mm Watanabe pro ajikiri: A cool and small deba that can also work as a single bevel parer. Sardines and anchovies are no match. $60

-120mm Ichimonji dojosaki: A shorter eel knife also called an anagosaki. Works for anago and the lesser unagis, and I've even used it on tiny fish. Comes with FREE EEL SPIKE (meuchi) :cool2:. $70

-32mm Watanabe dakketsu: A single bevel knife that can be used to score, cut small lines, bleed fish, or stab fish to see if they are still frozen inside. Truly an indispensable tool that you have to have :yammer:. $25

Knives from top down: dakketsu, dojosaki, 120mm ajikiri, 90mm ajikiri.

IMG_4345.jpg

aji2.jpg

IMG_4351.jpg

IMG_4348.jpg

IMG_4349.jpg

IMG_4355.jpg

They look so cool, but are just out of what I need a knife for.

Interested in the lot. Can pm later when I am at my computer.

I don't really like the sound of 195, so the lot price is down to $175.

The dakketsu looks perfect to stab holes into a leg of lamb for the garlic cloves ;) PM sent.

Stefan

I've got some offers, and I'll be back after dinner.

Done, payment sent. Not yet sure what I will do with an eel knife and I may only keep one of the ajikiris, so maybe someday they will show up here again with new shoes...

Stefan

Back