Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uniform source

Uniform source

I've always bought from Chefwear and have no complaints but looking for more options. I like to multi-source things. Any suggestions? Quality is key, not price.

-AJ

Happychefuniforms.com is great cheap light durable and good quality.

Chef works is also good

Only brand I don't recommend is uncommon threads.

Bragard, for jackets. quality is superior to others.

KNG.com not the best, but fairly inexpensive, when you need bulk, comfortable good quality, not cotton though, spun poly.
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by JMac View Post
    Bragard, for jackets. quality is superior to others.
    +1. Aprons too. Durable.

chefworks has these great vented button up cook shirts ive been digging lately...95 degree heat here in louisiana. ive given chefwear so much business over the years but the pants seem to just fall apart too fast. chefwear coats are nice.

Quote Originally Posted by labor of love View Post
    chefworks has these great vented button up cook shirts ive been digging lately...95 degree heat here in louisiana. ive given chefwear so much business over the years but the pants seem to just fall apart too fast. chefwear coats are nice.
    Really? I have to disagree here in fl I only wear chef wear pants because there the only that last. Their jackets for me arnt that great overpriced in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by labor of love View Post
    Really? I have to disagree here in fl I only wear chef wear pants because there the only that last. Their jackets for me arnt that great overpriced in my book.

I like Chef Wear and Chefworks cargo pants. I have several different styles of coats, but the one I like best is the vented short sleeve UA coat. I think it's the Aruba model. Lightweight fabric and the vented back helps keep me cooler than I'd otherwise be. I like Chefs Closet and Uniform Warehouse. Happy Chef has been good, too.
    Buying direct from Chef Wear has always been easy.

Does anyone have any preferred socks? I go through them like crazy