Thread: Kodeba, tako slicer, 14" forschner

Kodeba, tako slicer, 14" forschner

For consideration at bargain prices:

-Masahisa Tsukiji 110mm kodeba (kurouchi, white #2). The kodeba has a thicker spine than the ajikiris I've had, more like a shorter deba. A very solid and sharp knife. I got it at Tsukiji when I was there. You may recognize the shop as the one that carries very large fish knives (I'll confess that was my reason for being there) http://tonymcnicol.photoshelter.com/...00plEC0p9xOH8/.
    $65 shipped conus

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
    -Zakuri 270mm takohiki slicer (blue#1). A nice and light slicer in the vein of the old american and european ham slicers. This knife is double bevel.
    $160 shipped conus

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________
    -Forschner 14" bullnose butcher knife. Great condition, rosewood handle. $50 shipped conus.

As usual, package deals available

That tako is calling my name... I don't have any need for it- but I reeeeallly want it... If I wasn't moving into a new place soon...

I guarantee it will fit in your new place too

Quote Originally Posted by brainsausage View Post
    That tako is calling my name... I don't have any need for it- but I reeeeallly want it... If I wasn't moving into a new place soon...
    Just by it for yourself as a welcome gift. Go a few days before you plan on moving in and put it in the kitchen. When you get there on a moving day just pretend you don't know where it came from and be happy with your new "gift".

Must... Maintain... Self.. Control... Fellow.. Forum... Members... Not... Helping...aaaaaaahhhh! It's so coool! It's like a little maguro sword!!! Like a bonito sword or something!!! Dammit...

much more awesomer
    Sweet!

Masahisa was not open either time I was there, and I only had a few minutes to poke around Sugimoto's shop. Spent a fair amount of time in both Tsukiji Masamoto stores as well as Aritsugu... fun! Have to go back. Yamato Sushi breakfast!
    Francesco
    Unskilled flunky

Forschner Sold

^I went to Sushi Dai when I was there, and remarkably it was like a 5 minute wait. Pretty rare from what I hear.

Kodeba sold

All knives sold.

Thank god...