• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kodeba, tako slicer, 14" forschner

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bishamon

Reaction score
For consideration at bargain prices:

IMG_4365.jpg

-Masahisa Tsukiji 110mm kodeba (kurouchi, white #2). The kodeba has a thicker spine than the ajikiris I've had, more like a shorter deba. A very solid and sharp knife. I got it at Tsukiji when I was there. You may recognize the shop as the one that carries very large fish knives (I'll confess that was my reason for being there) http://tonymcnicol.photoshelter.com/gallery/Tsukiji-tuna-knives-July-2008/G0000plEC0p9xOH8/.
$65 shipped conus
IMG_4358.jpg

IMG_4359.jpg

IMG_4361.jpg

IMG_4362.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________
-Zakuri 270mm takohiki slicer (blue#1). A nice and light slicer in the vein of the old american and european ham slicers. This knife is double bevel.
$160 shipped conus
Untitled.jpg

IMG_4374.jpg

IMG_4373.jpg

IMG_4335.jpg

IMG_4337.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________________
-Forschner 14" bullnose butcher knife. Great condition, rosewood handle. $50 shipped conus.
IMG_4377.jpg

IMG_4375.jpg

As usual, package deals available :eek:vg:

That tako is calling my name... I don't have any need for it- but I reeeeallly want it... If I wasn't moving into a new place soon...

That tako is calling my name... I don't have any need for it- but I reeeeallly want it... If I wasn't moving into a new place soon...

Just by it for yourself as a welcome gift. Go a few days before you plan on moving in and put it in the kitchen. When you get there on a moving day just pretend you don't know where it came from and be happy with your new "gift".

Must... Maintain... Self.. Control... Fellow.. Forum... Members... Not... Helping...aaaaaaahhhh! It's so coool! It's like a little maguro sword!!! Like a bonito sword or something!!! Dammit...

Sweet!

Masahisa was not open either time I was there, and I only had a few minutes to poke around Sugimoto's shop. Spent a fair amount of time in both Tsukiji Masamoto stores as well as Aritsugu... fun! Have to go back. Yamato Sushi breakfast!

Forschner Sold

^I went to Sushi Dai when I was there, and remarkably it was like a 5 minute wait. Pretty rare from what I hear.

Back