Quantcast
Whats on the bench. - Page 18
Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats on the bench.

Sounds good Randy! I've got some ideas for just some slight tweaks to handle and blade design, when I get my thoughts on paper, I'll shoot you an email. But seriously man, great work on these: certainly one of those "why didnt i think of that?" moments.
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Randy these parers look very interesting. I would love to take one for a spin. I wish we had some HHH passarounds.
    I really wonder how it feels in the hand.
    Looks great as usual. I hope one of the buyers gives KKF a review!
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

Quote Originally Posted by Justin0505 View Post
    Sounds good Randy! I've got some ideas for just some slight tweaks to handle and blade design, when I get my thoughts on paper, I'll shoot you an email. But seriously man, great work on these: certainly one of those "why didnt i think of that?" moments.
    Again, Thank you very much. Ill be here when your ready to move forward on this.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by knyfeknerd View Post
    Randy these parers look very interesting. I would love to take one for a spin. I wish we had some HHH passarounds.
    I really wonder how it feels in the hand.
    Looks great as usual. I hope one of the buyers gives KKF a review!
    Thanks much, I think you will see a review or 2 Most of these went to KKF members.

Maybe I can manage to do a mini pass around on one from the next batch.

Thanks again everyone for your input and support!

God Bless
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Wow!
    I just looked through this whole thread, and now my keyboard is all wet from me drooling. Your knives are some of the most beautiful works of art I've ever seen... and they're usable! Don't much understand much use in "shelf queens."
    I most own some type of neck knife/EDC knife from you. The kind, when you show it to people they forget it's a knife, but then show it off by cutting something... Wood/paper/SHAVE! <silly grin> hehe I'll have to send you a PM, and we'll see what happens...

Also... even more important, for the knives I've seen a price for, they are incredible reasonably priced! I've seen "simliar" hunting knives list for $3,000 or more... I think the most recent knife I saw, you had it on your FB page, I think was in the $600 range... or a bit more... but under a grand... Amazing... simply amazing! Keep up the good work...

take care,
    Joe_Breezy

Joe, Thanks man. Thats really very kind of ya to say! Looks like your only a few hours down the road from me. I got the message and will be in touch soon!

Availible Knives

Bad To The Bone Ka- Bar Clone

Heres one I have been working on its some of our Predator damascus, In the traditional Ka-Bar design, with blood groves. and swedge. etc.

The handle will be stainless steel fittings with cocobolo burl. USMC themed knife with a Walnut presentation box and USMC leather sheath.

The pummel on this one I made by hand. I dont have a Lathe so I used my belt sanders and I think it "turned" out great! Hand engraved by my friend Doug Sutherland

More photos when it done!

Thanks for looking, God Bless
    Randy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BTTBKBC 021 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	162.5 KB 
ID:	13319   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BTTBKBC 016 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	121.0 KB 
ID:	13317  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BTTBKBC 018 (800x533).jpg 
Size:	108.8 KB 
ID:	13318  

Availible Knives

rough shaped and a quick fit up for pictures. Looking good!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ka-Bar Clone USMC 005 (800x533).jpg 
Size:	168.4 KB 
ID:	13320   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ka-Bar Clone USMC 007 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	143.3 KB 
ID:	13321  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ka-Bar Clone USMC 010 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	186.2 KB 
ID:	13322   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ka-Bar Clone USMC 012 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	154.1 KB 
ID:	13323  

Availible Knives

There is a damn lucky marine out there that will be very happy with this knife.

OH my! That is simply stunning. WOW! Great job.