Quantcast
Forum SALE!!! 240's
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forum SALE!!! 240's

Forum SALE!!! 240's

Hello everyone. I have a few 240's in AEB-L with mixed handle materials. These are RC 61 All the specs for each knife and MANY pictures of them on the web site.

I am offering $75.00 off the listed price of any knife in stock on the web site. I dont know how to add a keyword like Mark does to do a discount for forum members only.
    So to get the deal. Go to the site and view what is available Then message me or post here with your email and what knife you want. I will forward a PayPal invoice to you and mark the knife as sold. Shipping will be same as the web page. 6.00 for US and 30.00 for international

To view the knives. click HERE

The reason for the price slash is... I have a rare opportunity to secure a amazing piece of Mammoth ivory. Anyone who knows me knows I am a BURL junky and cross addicted to beautiful ivorys!!

Blessings
    Randy

This sale will end after the ivory is secured.. or when the 3 knives are SOLD. whichever comes first...

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Thanks guys. This SALE is now over.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

+ Reply to Thread