Quantcast
Feather Nakiri with custom Saya!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feather Nakiri with custom Saya!

Feather Nakiri with custom Saya!

Hey guys and gals. Just wanted to share a few pictures of my latest creations. First the knife. Its a HHH Feather damascus blade with African Blackwood and Honduran rosewood, copper fittings and mosaic pins. This one measures in at 194mm on the edge. Approx. 58mm tall at the heel. and 2.5mm thick above the heel tapering to 1 mm at the tip.

I also made my first Saya!!! This one is cocobolo with Musk ox horn pin. And it pairs well with this knife and really adds to the whole package. After making this one. I wonder why I waited so long to make a Saya!?!?!?!?

Thanks for looking, As always comments critiques and or questions welcomed!

Blessings
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Is this available for purchase?

Looks totally bad a$$!

Hello, Thanks for checking out the post. This one is a custom order. Its spoken for already. I would be happy to make you one similar. Shoot me a PM or email and we can get the ball rolling on a custom for ya!

Thanks and God Bless
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

That's just plain gorgeous man, well done! Gary

Amazing. I find those two small pins on the bolster really cool.

As always Randy.... That one is stunning! Congratulations to the new owner......
    Eat to live? -> live to eat... but as long as we are at it... eat very, very well!

Thanks Guys!

Availible Knives

Stunning !!!!!!

I really enjoyed making the Saya. And in this case and I imagine most it just completes the knife. I dont know why I waited so long to make one?

You can bet I wont be waiting very long to make the next one!!

Availible Knives

Spectacular as usual, Randy. Cocobolo is one of my favorite woods.
    Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Now go away you silly man or I shall taunt you a second time!