Quantcast
Whats on the bench. - Page 28
Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats on the bench.

How many Skeans are you Dhuing, Randy?
    Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Now go away you silly man or I shall taunt you a second time!

Quote Originally Posted by ejd53 View Post
    How many Skeans are you Dhuing, Randy?
    This one makes five.

I wouldn't mind making more of them. There a fun knife to make.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Custom Wootz slicer with Fossil handle..

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

What a great day. the mail lady wasnt thinking so as she had to deliver quite a few large packages today. I received some mammoth tooth in the mail. As well as the rest of the supplies needed to complete the first batch of new MTF Custom Folders! Also about 65 lbs of mammoth ivory to play with!! Was a good mail day. Ohh. I almost forgot. We also received a delivery of 170lbs of AEB-L Its gona be a fun year.

Im working on a 240mm custom damascus project thats gona be EPIC! As I was grinding this blade, I had a surprise visit to the shop from a Norton abrasives sales rep. Seems he has some new abrasives and I may be just the guy to test them out. That and if all goes well I may become a distributer of Norton abrasives and stones. etc. Time will tell. Pictures of the 240 and possibly the new mammoth tooth and ivory to follow shortly.

So, Im planing on doing a few short runs of AEB-L knives. from paring knives to the new "MIDWAY" gyuto's as well as 240's and 300mm gyutos and suji's Its gona be awesome! Stay tuned for more info on the MTF and the short runs of AEB-L cutters!!! Anyone with suggestions for new knives or anyone wanting to get a custom made. Please do contact me.

Thanks guys for your continued support and encouragement.
    God Bless YA
    Randy

Heres a photo of the profile of the Midway Gyuto. The specs are on a thread here in my forum

Availible Knives

Can hardly wait, Randy.
    Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Now go away you silly man or I shall taunt you a second time!

MTF custom folders?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmnms View Post
    MTF custom folders?

The MTN is the second of three knives in the Montana Travler knives I designed and starting on last year. The first was the MTN This folder will be a work horse of a knife, But in HHH form. expect some BLING!

Ill give you guys a brief rundown on the MTF. They will be approx 4.5" closed and 8+" open. The frames are titanium. The blades and bolsters as well as the back spacers will be HHH damascus. 2 damascus patterns to choose from, Tsunami and Reverb.
    All of them will be dressed out with full filework, and fancy handle materials. Mammoth tooth and ivory, musk ox horn, Mother of pearl, preban elephant ivory, to name a few. The thumb studs are gona be very cool on these. There going to be machined to accept a inset stone or piece of matching handle material. so if the handle is mammoth tooth. the thumb stud will also have mammoth tooth set into them.

These will be built to the hilt and the design is if anything. OVERBUILT! A true work horse!! Yet the look will be classy and sexy!

As of now I plan to do a very limited number of them. 12 to 14 total. If there is more interest in them here. I will share the original draft of the folder and can take pre orders on them.

July will be Folder month here at HHH Knives. I will be dedicating the month to making these knives. As well as a few other custom folders which clients have been patiently waiting for. (you know who you are. thanks) So anyone ordering these should receive them end of July or beginning August.

Blessings
    Randy

Availible Knives

240 custom project.

sneak peak.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	240 gyuto 072 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	211.9 KB 
ID:	16026   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	240 gyuto 045 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	202.1 KB 
ID:	16025  

Availible Knives

REVERB!! and some amazing Musk Ox boss pieces.

Anyone wanting or needing a piece of Musk Ox boss for that special project.. Shoot me a message. I have some blocks as well as scales ready to rock n roll! Not pictured but just as awesome. Mammoth molar BLOCKS! and scales. Ferrule pieces, Bolster sets, and handle blocks and scales!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Olive burl 240 gyuto 001 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	153.5 KB 
ID:	16090   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	240 custom olive wood gyuto 031 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	239.5 KB 
ID:	16091  

Availible Knives

I'm interested Randy.
    Quote Originally Posted by HHH Knives View Post
    The MTN is the second of three knives in the Montana Travler knives I designed and starting on last year. The first was the MTN This folder will be a work horse of a knife, But in HHH form. expect some BLING!

Ill give you guys a brief rundown on the MTF. They will be approx 4.5" closed and 8+" open. The frames are titanium. The blades and bolsters as well as the back spacers will be HHH damascus. 2 damascus patterns to choose from, Tsunami and Reverb.
    All of them will be dressed out with full filework, and fancy handle materials. Mammoth tooth and ivory, musk ox horn, Mother of pearl, preban elephant ivory, to name a few. The thumb studs are gona be very cool on these. There going to be machined to accept a inset stone or piece of matching handle material. so if the handle is mammoth tooth. the thumb stud will also have mammoth tooth set into them.

These will be built to the hilt and the design is if anything. OVERBUILT! A true work horse!! Yet the look will be classy and sexy!

As of now I plan to do a very limited number of them. 12 to 14 total. If there is more interest in them here. I will share the original draft of the folder and can take pre orders on them.

July will be Folder month here at HHH Knives. I will be dedicating the month to making these knives. As well as a few other custom folders which clients have been patiently waiting for. (you know who you are. thanks) So anyone ordering these should receive them end of July or beginning August.

Blessings
    Randy