Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101
Results 1,001 to 1,002 of 1002

Thread: Whats on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by Godslayer View Post
    Use a copper/bronze mosaic pin and just use musk ox for the end piece. That's what I had the ginger ninja do with my mammoth handled blade. Saves on material and it's a stupidly classy touch.
    I have done this same thing a few times. However I was looking to make things harder then they need to be. and to continue to let these 2 blades take longer then they may have otherwise.. lol

I have always tried to put out the best work I can. But recently I was put in check. and had to take a long hard look at what I am doing. That resulted in me slowing down and remembering to listen to my materials and the little voices inside my head. Whahahahahah!!! All kidding aside. Thanks for the input and sharing the idea. I may after everything end up doing that exact thing. lol

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Available Knives

Quote Originally Posted by HHH Knives View Post
    I have done this same thing a few times. However I was looking to make things harder then they need to be. and to continue to let these 2 blades take longer then they may have otherwise.. lol

I have always tried to put out the best work I can. But recently I was put in check. and had to take a long hard look at what I am doing. That resulted in me slowing down and remembering to listen to my materials and the little voices inside my head. Whahahahahah!!! All kidding aside. Thanks for the input and sharing the idea. I may after everything end up doing that exact thing. lol
    It's a classy touch that in my opinion looks better and by the sounds of things is easier for the maker as well.

La bonne cuisine est la base du véritable bonheur. -August Escoffier