Trigger pulled One Each :p

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if my Kochi gyuto is anything to go by, i think you're going to love it! V2 steel is one of my favorites.

I love my 210 gyuto :) Took forever to get a reasonable patina going.

That is one sexy blade. Should be a bangin' addition to the KU collection.

I really like this line.

Never looked close enough to realize some offerings are in V2 and others are Blue 2.

I really like this line.

Never looked close enough to realize some offerings are in V2 and others are Blue 2.

Never noticed this either...actually I don't even know what v2 is...what is it?:O

Ok why hasn't the mail man been here yet??? Wake those lazy buggers up and give me my knife :p

I've been staring at my collection on and off all day... Trying to fit the collection to cutting tasks I could posably use in my kitchen. I tell you, it become painfully obvious when you have gaps (or percieved gaps) in usage needs :p Sure I can probably get by very well with what I currently have, heck I have something like 50 knives in arms reach of my stove... But many are knives I just don't like to use much... You know... that shiney stuff... But I do use the decoyed shiney ones :p

This knife will replace the tester knife that was given to me years ago, another KU yanagi. As the current one will go to the travel kit box to use outside the house.

Boom Baby :) Arrived today safe and sound :) Time to get some fishies :p

NO PICS FOR JOO!!!

Alas my photographer is demanding a bribe... Never let your kid have a better camera than you and for sure don't run out of bribe materials...

Oh well I'm going to work on here more tomorow :p

Back