• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Knife Bar(s) Local SLC Pickup Only

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy777

Reaction score
Hello to my fellow SLC peeps. I have three knife bars that I've made over the years. If anyone wants one they are free for you to come and pick up (too big and costly to ship). All three are 36" long, one is made exclusively for cleavers and larger gyutos, one can hold several knives and one cleaver, and one can hold a ton of knives of all sizes. See the pictures. I'll give these a few days otherwise they are going in the trash. Thanks!

Here are a couple pictures of how they look in action

cleaver.jpg

newbar2.jpg

knife bar 1.jpg

knife bar 2.jpg

I will also add, this is in my opinion the best way to store and display large amounts of knives. I still use a similar design, I have just downsized to a 24" model.

Whoa. Is that a Dexter Russell with that crazy finish "W"?

You have a great expense knives there. Are you going to be downsizing any of these too?

Wow thats like every model of cleaver ever made!

Thank you Andy! Although I'm not in the market for a knife bar, I hope you don't mind that I've printed your first 2 photos as exhibit A and B in the case of Namaxy v. Namaxy's wife: IE not enough knives and not enough storage!

I think the only knife I have left in those pictures is the red handled Iron Chef Sakai Nenox slicer. I used to deal quite a few German knives on ebay so that is where all those in the second picture came and went.

Yes that is a Dexter in the picture with the wavy grind. All the ones I've ever seen were like that. Must be the automatic machine that grinds them.

wow that was def. thinning the expense. I would not sell that knife either.

I'd be willing to pay shipping. Those look great, and it'd be awesome to have a peice of Cleaver King history:)

Hey Andy, I didn't know you lived in SLC. I'm interested if you still have the bars.

Hey Andy, I didn't know you lived in SLC. I'm interested if you still have the bars.

MrBoogs, I was selfish and took two of them...the other Andy said was going to the fire pile. If you want shoot me an email at
mattstephens03athotmail.com and we can arrange it.

With a sharp looking product like those bars, I'd say that it'd be hard to not be selfish. :D

I'll drop you a line, but only if you're cool parting with one

A big thank you to Kaleb and, of course, Andy for building the bars. I am now the proud owner of two very nice knife bars.

Now comes the challenge of filling them up.

Latest posts

Back