• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom burl ironwood 240 Nenohi Nenox S-1 gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazmtb

Banned
Reaction score
Time to thin the herd for some upgrades. Well, just to throw this out there to see if there is any interest. A custom Nenohi Nenox S-1 gyuto. Barely used, with a good edge. Only flaw is one errant rub just above the polished bevel. This knife started out as a corian handled S1. It was custom rehandled by Adam Marr with presentation grade ironwood burl. There are G-10 spacers in between the handle and the scales. Comes with original box and Korin saya. Korin sells the corian handled S-1 for $563. I think their custom ironwood one goes for just around 800.

Selling $550 shipped and pp.

Email at chazmtb at hotmail.com

http://img233.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img233/5478/13022355851z4.smil

My prices are off a little bit. These sell for $500 new since nenohi is replacing the burl quince handle with ironwood. I think I am going to keep this one unless someone makes me an offer I can't refuse.

Seems my pictures are not showing up. I will correct that by the end of today. Thanks, Bao

img9546.jpg

img9550h.jpg

img9557a.jpg

img9554l.jpg

img9549q.jpg

img9548j.jpg

img9553p.jpg

Selling this knife at 450 shipped and paypal and two sayas.

Pulling this one as well. No longer for sale.

Sold or just keeping? I would never be able to part with mine. It is my oldest and favorite gyuto.

Back