Rosemary Steak Kabobs

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sw2geeks

Founding Member
Reaction score
Made some kabobs out of some strip steaks I picked up on sale.
Also found some rosemary branches that I made into skewers.
Basted them using a brush made out of sprigs of thyme and rosemary.

Here are some pics.

hlcX8.St.117.jpg

Q3dKw.St.117.jpg

XvaHw.St.117.jpg

b0MBt.St.117.jpg

1lWk6u.St.117.jpg

10iupo.St.117.jpg

10I4PJ.St.117.jpg

15ADi4.St.117.jpg

1c3KbK.St.117.jpg

More pics and recipe here.

:hungry: That looks really, really, really good!!!!!:thumbsup:

Well played as always, you are my inspiration when it comes to both cooking and pictures.

That's great I have a huge rosemary bush. Thanks for the ideas. Nice looking food.

Hey how do you like you Asai? I was pleasantly surprised with the performance of mine.

It looks great, but a rosemary brush? :scratchhead:

Thanks for the nice comments, it turned out quite tasty.

This thread sure made me hungry. I love your photography! :thumbsup:

Beautiful. I bet the aroma was delicious on it's own. Gives me some great ideas on how to use all my herbs in my garden.

BEAUTIFUL all the way around!!!
BTW..... how about some info on the wood serving plate. It is too cool looking. Where did they come from???

THANKS,
PZ

BEAUTIFUL all the way around!!!
BTW..... how about some info on the wood serving plate. It is too cool looking. Where did they come from???

THANKS,
PZ

Not sure, my sister gave that to me last Xmas. She is a manager a William Sanoma, but I do not know if it was from there. I'll ask her about it.

Love the Herb brush. Guessing you grow a lot of your own herbs?

Did some rosemary skewers for shrimp with a blue cheese stuffed filet mignon on my big green egg and horseradish mashed potatoes with a basalmic reduction. Wife loved it. You can definitely taste the rosemary when you use them as skewers. Thanks again for your post. What a great idea!

Did some rosemary skewers for shrimp with a blue cheese stuffed filet mignon on my big green egg and horseradish mashed potatoes with a basalmic reduction. Wife loved it. You can definitely taste the rosemary when you use them as skewers. Thanks again for your post. What a great idea!

Sounds great! Any pictures?

Back