• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Suisin Itsuo Doi 240 Shiroko Kiritsuke

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazmtb

Banned
Reaction score
Brand new unused Suisin Itsuo Doi 240mm Shiroko kiritsuke. This was ordered through the Suisin Club program. From what I understand it is very similar to Itsuo Doi's Suisin Aya knives, which goes for around $600 for a 270 yanagiba. The knife is finished extremely well, with rounded and polished choi, and very nice kasumi haze finish. I don't know if it is natural stone though, but looks to be stone finished with a nice kasumi haze. Comes with original box. Asking $300 shipped and PP.

Email me at chazmtb at hotmail.com

http://img130.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img130/7816/1302237756gno.smil

Seems my pictures are not showing up. I will correct that by the end of today. Thanks, Bao

Here are the images:

img9560w.jpg

img9560

img9563a.jpg

img9561j.jpg

img9562c.jpg

img9564.jpg

img9565w.jpg

Please, someone buy this to end my temptation.

You should just buy it. :)
Thats a crazy deal on a sick knife.

Someone please buy this because I'm saving up for a HT oven and I'm having a hard resisting. Its a Doi for under 300 bucks.

It is a natural stone finish if anyone really wanted to know.

I needed to sell it because it wasn't getting used.

Thanks Daniel. Got the money.

Yep, I'm pretty excited about this, something out of the ordinary.

Latest posts

Back