Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152
Results 1,511 to 1,515 of 1515

Thread: J-Nat Club

Ok. Feel REALLY lame posting this after Krassi's haul, but we all know I'm amateur hour here...but this may allow me to up my game.

Attachment 36632

Yes my friends that is a full size hakka. I've been working on tracking one of these down for over 8 months. AND let me say soooo worth it. I got one of the JNS slivers a few months back and all that did is make me want a full sized one all the more.

What this does to my kasumi finishes is...awesome. Like anything, the right tools make the job so much easier.

I've got several different Aiiwatani and Aoto stones and each one is different enough from the last to produce a totally different experience to me. I think I may need a few more of these hakkas in my life as well.

Oh wait, you mean we can customize our signatures?

Sorry and i am mad!

Sounds pretty good! a soft super polishing stone! Well i dondt care from what mine it is.. in this softer range i got 4 stones that are narutaki, nakayama and unknown.. Also Uchigumori are pretty nice
    What really is one point.. you get really different kind of kasumi looks from different stones.

I also gave a interesting purple aiiwatani wit black karasu swirls to zoze.. a nice polisher before a suita.

nice that you have a really sick polisher now!

Shame I don't have any muddy fine polishers.

Quote Originally Posted by XooMG View Post
    Shame I don't have any muddy fine polishers.

Not really. You, sir, are a wizard. Where mere mortal men need all the help they can get, all you need is the spells in your hands and whatever flatish surface you happen to have around.

Don't try to fool me, I'm onto you!!!

I'd probably give up my efforts in despair if I saw what you could do with a few nice muddy polishers.
    Oh wait, you mean we can customize our signatures?

Well done Captain! I would love to see some pics of a knife finished with that hakka (for some reason I cant open the attachment). How is the effect on the jigane? Darker, towards an uchigumori, or a lighter haze?

I also have a nice hakka coming in... cant wait!