Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 151 of 160 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1591

Thread: J-Nat Club

HihO!

I got a big box today and here is the Highlight

194x80x35mm

A big perfectly brick shaped collectorgrade Mizuhikara Uchigumori with a Wagyu like marble pattern (pattern is only cosmetically the stone is 100% plain without any scratching line)
    Front and back side are 100% plain and usable and it even has stamps on it.

Tested it and it could polish away north korea... Jokes by side. It is very fast, not so soft with smooth great feedback and polishes extremly good. Scratches gone in an instant.
    A awesome stone and will get a much bigger Ohira brother soon Muahahah .. well i allready got such a ohira but the new one is even bigger and more grey than dark blue.

Seeya Daniel

Very nice!

Thanks!
    Other stuff is also very interesting and nothing bad.
    I have a very strange 3-4k beige Stone with a weird pattern thats really interesting and fast like a synthetic.
    Jnats never keep getting boring

You guys just buy this stuff by the 5lb box??!

Not really i just got me a lot
    Well the box was much bigger a moving box.
    And the big white monster Monster is in the next box. And then its stone embargo for some time.

But i am really happy that i only scored great stones and nothing came as a broken multi part stone.

That Uchi is a total beauty.

Looks like a sibling to one I have. Beautiful stone.

hiho!

here is some more stuff .. the ones in the top row look smaller because of the angle (top row most left and right stones are 245mm length )
    In the bottom left youll find the big white stone that i mentioned 2 weeks ago... well it really is a 2,8 kilo 240x120x35mm Ao Renge Suita !!!! .. next to it is my fullsize Ohira ao renge from watanabe wich looks pretty small compared to it.

Mostly suitas and Nakayama Stuff, some weird ones and two Wakasa on the top row right. The first 3 in the top row on the left are giant uchigumori. Also one is a pretty funky vintage ohira shiro suita aka renge with giga tons of renge.

After 4-5 strokes with my Aogami2 Kamo-to Nakiri i had a concrete solid smile for the rest of the day )) This stone is hyper fast!!!! needs some lapping but its without any lines very pure, smooth sharpening and in a one and only never before seen size!

Fun fact.... i was the only one that bid on this auction ))) Really! no joke! I guess i was the only one that suggested this is a real jewel and not junk. I was actually pretty sure it is a Ao renge.. and Jackpot!!

Nice get! Beautiful stones.

Thanks!

Oh because of the Camera angle and lens the top row looks smaller.. The most left and right stones are 245mm length!
    Also that orange wide one (n 3 from the top right) is an insane catch. It took me only 3-4 strokes for instant black slurry. And its 190x110mm .. very nice size.

I really love those over 205x75mm stones. its just more fun to use if they are much bigger.