Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Yoshihiro becoming Gesshin Uraku

Quote Originally Posted by Ruso View Post
    Jon, is it the same Yoshihiro brand/blade-smith as described here: http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/sh...-knife%28s%29-!!!
    For people that read what I wrote, understand it's from an honest, and unbiased, and inexperienced perspective. Even in this world of knives, that knife was not cheap. And I am happy with the knife. But honestly, I'm not sure if I should be pissed, happy, elated, impressed, or what - because I'm just not sure really if it's even any good. Picking up what I'm laying down?

I'm working on catching up on my e-mails and PM's still... sorry for the delay. I've got just under 100 e-mails to answer in my inbox, 16 PMs here, and 17 on other forums. I'm trying to catch up, but there's just one of me and a lot of you. Sorry again for the delay.

Quote Originally Posted by JBroida View Post
    I'm working on catching up on my e-mails and PM's still... sorry for the delay. I've got just under 100 e-mails to answer in my inbox, 16 PMs here, and 17 on other forums. I'm trying to catch up, but there's just one of me and a lot of you. Sorry again for the delay.
    Two of those PM's are mine. Have since been answered, and you can skip them.
    If you sweat the small stuff, it doesn't turn into big stuff. - Me