Summer Bargains Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
It really bugs me when I think a piece of wood is really nice,
but..... a week later it is still there in the store.
It is usually my fault because of bad photos. Or maybe it just got lost in the crowd.

So, spur of the moment I went through the store and did a mark down sale on a bunch of the pieces in the store.
My thinking was if the prices were low maybe you would take a chance on a piece or two that you really weren't sure about.

Free Shipping Worldwide - Money Back Guarantee, no questions asked

Plus, you can have your extra discounts on top of the sale prices.

If you are a repeat customer you can have an additional 20% discount off your purchase by entering the letters repeat in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout.

If you have never used Burl Source wood but you are a member of the knife forums you can have an additional 10% discount off your purchase by entering the letters forum in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout.

This Link will take you to the Web Store

Thanks for this thread. Even though I didn't pick up any of you sale pieces, I did grab a piece of walnut that I hope will be turned into a fine looking handle before too long.

Mark:

I thought I read somewhere that this sale ends tomorrow, but can't recall where I read that. Can you confirm that this sale ends tomorrow?

Thanks.

Today is the last day for the summer sale. I believe the store software will revert to regular prices for the sale pieces around midnight PST.

Latest posts

Back