newbiee looking for Hattori KD series

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liquidsteel

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im from Indonesia and new here. Found this forum as I was searching for Hattori KD series and had no luck.

I have been on waitlist on JCK for 3 years.
Hope I can find anyone who can help me find this beautiful knives.

I will be in Japan until the 13th of June, if anyone knows any shops in Tokyo that sells these knives please do let me know.

Cheers

if you can't find them and I know you want too, take a look at the Takamura sumunigashi knives absolutely beautiful at a third of the cost.

I still think that the closest rival to Hattori KD is the Tanaka R2 series sold by Japanese Chef Knives, among others. Search for comments on these knives within Kitchen Knife Forums and you'll see that many of the most experienced users here flag these knives as "game changers."

I still think that the closest rival to Hattori KD is the Tanaka R2 series sold by Japanese Chef Knives, among others. Search for comments on these knives within Kitchen Knife Forums and you'll see that many of the most experienced users here flag these knives as "game changers."

I've got a few... definitely on another level...Mr. Itou's are a little more ornate, but the steel and deep damascus etching are similar....also, Takeshi is offering some R2's.

Back