Catalog / trade pages

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steeley

GoogleFu San
Founding Member
Reaction score
Most of these pages are from trade publication's and retail catalog's .
some of the knife makers were folded into other companies or stock were bought up and renamed.

first up REMINGTON
KVIsZ.png
[/IMG]

pCPni.png
[/IMG]

speaking of CLYDE knives .
5mESg.png
[/IMG]

And you can always use a can opener
gNZGm.png
[/IMG]

BRECHT ST. Louis. Sheffield knives
92rXv.png
[/IMG]

MV9WL.png
[/IMG]

CYfvZ.png
[/IMG]

Butcher belt time.
1IYTu.png
[/IMG]

here is some shoes .
dn0lj.png
[/IMG]

WILSON Sheffield

n9vg.png
[/IMG]

Ije8n.png
[/IMG]

4ZRto.png
[/IMG]

Joesph Rodgers & sons

interesting Rodgers / Sabatier knife.
dhBs7.png
[/IMG]

gmPRH.png
[/IMG]

Little more of J. WILSON

U8ulP.jpg
[/IMG]

5EZNC.png
[/IMG]

OCW0k.jpg
[/IMG]

CASE BRO'S
i9qA1.jpg
[/IMG]

kqEtY.png
[/IMG]

Mj4t9.jpg
[/IMG]

NORTHAMPTON Cutlery co.
9eSRd.png
[/IMG]

rnbsB.png
[/IMG]

I will continue to up date this post I am always finding new /old things .
please feel free to jump right in.

NICHOLS BROS

ueWX.png
[/IMG]

oD04G.png
[/IMG]

13Ez9.png
[/IMG]

You will also notice the Turner's ENCORE brand from Sheffield chopping knife and a bacon knife from Turner.

gGKn2.png
[/IMG]

and
BbO0U.png
[/IMG]

BOKER.

A giant chestnut tree, shading the small Boeker tool factory in Remscheid in the 17th century, is the oldest traceable symbol connected with the Boeker name. Apparently, Boeker tools were very successful, since they were among the leading products in Germany and neighboring countries 100 years later.

Due to the increasing demand in a restless political era, Hermann and Robert Boeker decided in 1829 to begin with the production of sabers. As early as September 1830, the accounting records indicate a weekly production of 2,000 items, made by 64 smiths, 47 grinders and a large number of unskilled laborers

As early as 1900, the majority of articles produced by Boeker were distributed in the US market. H. Boker & Co. in New York concentrated primarily on cutting tools from Solingen. Soon pocket knives became more important than scissors, shaving blades and eating utensils. The demand increased even more rapidly than Solingen was able to supply, so that the Americans in New York began their own production of pocket knives. A little later, pliers were included as well. Since the tree symbol had become well known by then and the various branches of the international Boeker family enjoyed an excellent relationship among each other

The relationship was interrupted during WWII. The Solingen factory burned down completely. None of the equipment, tools, catalog materials or samples was spared. Those few originals from the past we have today survived the war in private homes and were made available to the company. The firm lost one of its most valuable assets: the registration of the tree symbol for the American market was confiscated pursuant to American law. John Boker Jr. acquired it in New York, in order to secure it for the distribution of the American and German products. Soon after the war, the destroyed factory was rebuilt. Those loyal skilled workers who had survived the war, returned and helped with the reconstruction of the building as well as the production, gradually regaining the previous high standard of quality

In the early 60s, Boker USA was sold and eventually acquired by the well-known scissors manufacturer Wiss & Sons. Wiss retained the manufacture of Boeker knives and sold them together with Solingen products. Of course, this meant that the Boeker scissors ceased to be competitors of the Wiss line in the American market. In the early 70s, Wiss sold to Cooper Industries, a multinational company. This new change in America proved to be advantageous for Boker

In 1983 Cooper discontinued its own knife production. Models still in demand are being manufactured in Solingen today. As a result of friendly negotiations, Cooper restored the American trademark rights three years later, providing Solingen with the opportunity to become self-reliant in the huge American market. Thus, in 1986, Boker USA, Inc. was created in Denver, Colorado. Dan Weidner, who has been part of Boker USA almost since its inception, is now the president of the company, working with a young, energetic team.

eE3wT.png
[/IMG]

A interesting knife block from Boker.
TpZHG.jpg
[/IMG]

V6gq.jpg
[/IMG]

Ok I had to look at that last picture with the knives on the block yes they do have a hole for mounting .

ps9eu.jpg
[/IMG]

Now time for a break.... butcher the Waldorf Astoria 1944
j3kh4.jpg
[/IMG]

I like the top hat when smoking my fish ,1890

ZL0ut.jpg
[/IMG]

and because this is a old timey post section this
notice the horses on top of the redwood.
rbZP5.jpg
[/IMG]

I don't think you heard me
there are HORSES ON TOP OF A CUT TREE.

Ok I had to look at that last picture with the knives on the block yes they do have a hole for mounting .

ps9eu.jpg
[/IMG]
well at least they figured out what the holes in the knife should be used for.:beatinghead::eek:utonlimb:

I was going to say something about jay fischer knifes find a home but i thought better of it.

Back