Quantcast
First Boardsmith ordered for me... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Boardsmith ordered for me...

I think whatever she does it will be tbrough Dave finally.... just she's mulling more than I was given to understand. She's got a smaller not-Dave end grain board to tide over the edge till she figures out what the Real one will be. Meanwhile I'm super grateful for the order placed for me. ME ME ME, I always say. But when she originally asked me recommendation, she was asking for herself at least. Anyway, I'll nidge her to call before she does anything install-y. Else she'll just get a bigger board.

Hope you make it to this if you can.

http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/sh...-WCG-July-2012

Thanks for the pointer... didn't know before.

Quote Originally Posted by Wagstaff View Post
    I think whatever she does it will be tbrough Dave finally.... just she's mulling more than I was given to understand. She's got a smaller not-Dave end grain board to tide over the edge till she figures out what the Real one will be. Meanwhile I'm super grateful for the order placed for me. ME ME ME, I always say. But when she originally asked me recommendation, she was asking for herself at least. Anyway, I'll nidge her to call before she does anything install-y. Else she'll just get a bigger board.
    Dave has made some ridiculously awesome islands too (from what I can see in pictures).

+ Reply to Thread