Blade show

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Burke

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Missed many of you at the show. I ended up doing pretty well. Fended off EE until Saturday sold most of what I took . I still have a couple left for the Quigley show in eastern Montana this weekend though. If I missed you at the show I am sorry. If you came to the show and didn't stop and say hello, how come. If any of you are in eastern Montana and want to come and say hi on Friday you're welcome. I will probably have a couple of knives left if anyone wants to know what pm me.

Good you fended off this guy:
Daniel-OMalley-Epicurean-Edge.jpeg

How come he is know as the hobbit? Is he short or something?
For me he looks like a cast member of the commitments!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBnYKGys7kI

Bill,

stopped by and saw Daniel today, I really like those two paring knives with the musk ox

Mike

Wondering what knives if any are still available! :)

the only thing left now is a tamahagane yanagi about 270mm, I'll try and get some pics up soon. just got home from a five days in Atlanta then a week in eastern montana and then a week at the mine and I am pooped.

Sounds like a great trip if you only have 1 knife left.

Bill, Oivind requested you send it to my house, and he will pick it up the next time he is in the DC area. I will PM you my address...

:D

I'll send it right out as soon as I get your info.

NOT:tooth::happy2::razz:

Back