Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greetings from NH

Welcome to the Knut House! Interesting choice of gear.
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Welcome and Cheers!!!

Welcome, enjoy the madness!

The madness is already taking hold. Last night I received another email from 330mate that the 240 blade would be in on Friday and that the petty could be made, but with a white hou wood handle and would that be acceptable. I decided to go for it. So, I am already up to five knives. Will be interesting to compare them, especially the 240 and 270 gyutos, and the two nakiris (proper plurals?). My sister and her family are coming to visit and, if she really likes my knives, I could always give her one or two. Or keep them to just stare at while making low, guttural noises.

I can see that this is a dangerous pastime in which to engage. This is how I started my gun collection, "Oh, I only need one....." My guess is that there is no cure.
    THAT was the equation. EXISTENCE!...SURVIVAL..must cancel out..programming!

Welcome from another New Englander. From Western MA, live now in Eastern MA, after stints in NYC, Cali, WY and even NH where I went to grad school. Sox are embarrassing.....we had a good run but many of the current roster aren't even that like able, let alone good....lol

To Hell with the Sox...long live the Loudon Classic!

Oh..and... Welcome to the Forums.
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter