• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TAKEDA 240mm gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NO ChoP!

Old Head
Reaction score
$210 paypal and US ship incl

basic wear- overall good shape- no box

Salty was original owner

will work on pic/ can email one to you upon request....

301071_2284446947306_633652767_n.jpg
yanagi not for sale...

I always get a big chuckle when multiple people say what a great deal something is .....

And they never put their money where their keystrokes are.

One of you three are on theU hook to buy this knife. :bat:

I'd consider more in the realm of free advertising... Btw- great deal:D

Well, it is a killer deal. I just don't like the Takedas I've seen enough to get one and I'm wary of what people have said about them. I'm sure it's a nice cutter, though. :)

I think I'll hang out in the stuff to sell section and critique what people are selling?

That's a kin to kock blocking.

I was just gonna say it was a good deal but I didn't want 99 to be laughing at me.

OK....I'll chime in...great deal. I have the same knife...though not quite with the provenance of being pre-owned by Salty :doublethumbsup:

In all seriousness though... If I wasn't moving into a new place at the end of the month, I'd be all over this. I'm never flush when these deals come up....

im strictly a 270mm guy from here on out otherwise i would get it.i just passed on a used DT 240 at that other forum for $325 because i just never use my 240mm gyutos anymore. oh, did i mention GREAT DEAL!

What did you think of the DT 240 in that 'other forum'? Was that a good price for an older ITK?

And apologies to the OP if I'm going to far off topic.....

A year ago $325 was an average price, and it wasn't too rare for a used DT ITK. Today, with price hikes and increased rarity, it was a good deal....

Back