• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ZKramer Trade or ?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NO ChoP!

Old Head
Reaction score
Not super anxious to unload, but I have a very rarely used 240 ZKramer gyuto that I would be open to any offers for trade...

Carter
Mizuno
Watanabe
Yoshikane
Heiji
Shig
Fowler
etc....
anything with custom handle work...

Really anything, willing to trade up with cash or down, etc..

Also have a Zkramer parer that may sweeten the deal for a really, really nice knife...(although I am really, really fond of the parer)

(both with forced mustard patina-may have gyuto box, but sure I don't have parer box)

396018_2888059637246_585943207_n.jpg

That's a knife I will try, one day down the road.
GLWTT!

Good luck with the trade Chris - I still love my 270 ZKramer although I have found the handle is starting to shrink. The parer is a nice throw in too, I thought you loved it?

Is 270 the big one? IDK....mine is the 10" model.

My rivets aren't flush either, but I have seen a few and none were...

I do love the parer, very much. I find I never use it at work, as it's part of my work kit. I use a parer at home, but it's usually a Mac or a Kyocera.

I like the gyuto too, but it's not as natural to use as some of my others, so I rarely pull it down for service.

I have a few offers, will have to ponder it over for a few days..

Thanks all...

I've been busy packing and now moving cross country. My stuff will be in transit for up to a week, and it may take a week to unpack. Until then, I am only with cell, and I suck at texting. I probably should've waited to post this...I've gotten some interesting offers, and want everyone to know, I wasn't ignoring you, just busy. Sorry.....

Back