Korin Showroom

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korin_Mari

Reaction score
Things for everyone who can't visit us. This is what our store is like. :)

Misono 440 set up

Clearance section full of things I want... Those green and purple plates...

Brand new ikebana vase

Sharpening section

Inside

Thanks for looking! I hope to meet you all one day :)

So wishing that we have a store like Korin down here.

Can I rent out the showroom to renew my wedding vows? I think we should have a KKF keg party there afterward.

Almost, but still wish there is a cross between Tokyo Mart in North Bridge, Leigh's place, and a bit more competitive pricing w.r.t. international shop + shipping ^_^.

I do frequent chef's armoury often enough, but mainly for grocer. His powder wasabi is the next best option to Tassie grown fresh one (which is not really a financially viable option for me if I have to buy the whole box)

Can I rent out the showroom to renew my wedding vows? I think we should have a KKF keg party there afterward.

If there are enough people that would attend. I could easily ask Ms. Kawano to throw a party for the KKF members at korin after 7pm on weekdays and 6pm on weekends. :)

At a ECG a few years ago about six of us were were fortunate to visit. Our hosts were very gracious. Second time for me but this time got to check out the basement.

Oh awesome! Yea, I heard last time Jackie did something with Knife Forum? :)

Was watching Iron Chef and saw a Korin house brand knife, dragged the logo across the screen.. Free Advert!

Didn't know where to put this, really doesn't need its own thread

Was watching Iron Chef and saw a Korin house brand knife, dragged the logo across the screen.. Free Advert!

Didn't know where to put this, really doesn't need its own thread

OH! Awesome! Thanks for letting me know. :D

Back