Media Six months later

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThEoRy

Founding Member
Reaction score
This is for you haters lol. :D

[video=youtube;nRHplpAaJj4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRHplpAaJj4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I've broke down a few fish in my day....you've got skillz, my man.

I especially like the formation of the tail piece into a perfect square....I will have to steal this....

Not bad. Chef Giovanni could do it better! Just ask him!

All kidding aside, great video. You seem to be getting faster/more efficient from video to video. Keep it up! And keep the videos coming, they're awesome.

The part you cut off at 1:14 and the pile you scoop up at 5:42...

:hungry: Nom Nom Nom

Thanks No Chop, that means a lot coming from you.

Spicy Salmon Rolls Tonight!!

Any chance of vids with smaller fish? (Small snapper, flathead, whiting etc) Having to break down quite a few both at school and at work.

Wonder where the fennel went :)

Great video, god skills and nice handle, clean and made it look easy.

I enjoy your videos

Sparking that mioroshi fire again... d@mn you! Awesome vid/ tunes as always.

Well played, although Chef Giovanni would never allow fennel to be dropped on the ground.

6 months ago=nice
now=f&@#ing rocking!!!

I need a deba (and lessons)

Great job and great knife!
You're a talented guy.

that was great..... but i got to watch you do it live and in person which was impressive. the flip side is , in a way it kind of sucked, because now i want to practice on a whole salmon and dont have a source.. bummer. all the knives and no fish:knife:
please keep the videos coming

Well done.

You can never have too many videos.

re:Chef giovanni....Illegitimi non carborundum.

... now i want to practice on a whole salmon and dont have a source.. bummer.
Bill, you might want to ask Craig, as he was mentioning a good market for fresh fish in the Philadelphia area. Also, is there a Restaurant Depot near you? The one near me had whole salmon yesterday and today, plus whole rockfish and a couple other smaller while fish (changes daily).

that was great..... but i got to watch you do it live and in person which was impressive. the flip side is , in a way it kind of sucked, because now i want to practice on a whole salmon and dont have a source.. bummer. all the knives and no fish:knife:
please keep the videos coming

Don't your local supermarket have a fish-whatchamacallit with fresh fish? Salmons shouldn't be hard to come by..

Chef Giovanni says you suck and he could do this much better and 3 x faster with a Kasumi brand knife. They are the sharpest knives in the galaxy! Master Chef Giovanni is the greatest chef in the world. Bow to his awesomeness!!!!

Dam I miss portioning salmon. It is like meditating. It just seems all is right in the world.

Whoa.

You think if I get a big-assed SaniTuff I can develop skills like that? :p Very entertaining to watch!

Wish I could get instructed in how to do that. Also wish I had access to fish like that. Double bummed.

-AJ

Just to let you know, Yes...we do have salmon in michigan lol...just usually do not look that good!

Any chance of vids with smaller fish? (Small snapper, flathead, whiting etc) Having to break down quite a few both at school and at work.

Yes I have some smaller fish somewhere. Black bass, grouper etc. I'll try and upload one next.

Wonder where the fennel went :)

Great video, god skills and nice handle, clean and made it look easy.

I enjoy your videos

Into the prep sink to get washed. Thanks for the compliments!

Chef Giovanni says you suck and he could do this much better and 3 x faster with a Kasumi brand knife. They are the sharpest knives in the galaxy! Master Chef Giovanni is the greatest chef in the world. Bow to his awesomeness!!!!

:surrendar::begging:

Latest posts

Back