JKS Store is up & running!
Ok here's what we have going on.....
1. We now have a west coast warehouse that we will have drop shipping for us. They will (primarily) fulfill stone orders while we will ship other stock directly from PA.
*Note - customers will still deal directly with us for all product information & customer service needs.
2. We primarily only have stones available at this time although we will be adding products to the store as we get rolling again.
3. We can not deliver international orders at this time. This will change eventually though, once we get some stock here on the shelves that we can ship out to our international customers directly. *Note - international orders for Martell knives are still welcome
4. Shipping from the west coast will be done through UPS Ground, 2nd Day Air, or 3 Day Select (customer's choice)
5. Here's some of the new items....
Added the 700x & 1000x
Added the ATOMA 600x plate
Added the Deluxe 1200x & G-1 8000x
Added small size Camellia Oil
Added the smaller size of the synthetic 6000x
Added the Ebi Pure (Snow) White 8000x
Natural Stones - Tennen Toishi
Added Amakusas & natural aotos
220x steel hoggers - for emergency use only
Added Dave Martell's (I'm talking in the 3rd person?? - LOL) Core Sharpening Set, will also be adding other sets over time
Splash 'n Go stones
Added Shapton Professional Series
We look forward to once again becoming your go to source for your Japanese Knife Sharpening needs.
So who will be the first person to be our first re-launch customer?
Thanks for your time,
PS - I apologize in advance for any problems that may arise as we do our initial orders and I pledge to fix things as needed.
PSS - Product images and descriptions will be updated and added very soon.
Last edited by Dave Martell; 06-15-2012 at 06:15 PM.
I'm getting the core set when I get to a computer.
Originally Posted by Gravy Power
Excellent - thank you very much.
I see a few things i am grabbing next week!
Is the 600x or the 140x plate best for artificial stone flattening?
Originally Posted by pitonboy
The 140x is the one to get for flattening. The 600x could be used for smoothing the fine stones.
He hath spoken. So it shall be done
Originally Posted by Dave Martell
Alright, got the Bester 1200x. I think it's time to retire my King 1000 and 6000 and move to the Bester 1200 and Suehiro Rika 5000, which I bought from Dave ages ago when he was carrying it the first time around.
I think you'll be quite happy with your new combo.
Originally Posted by markenki