Quantcast
Sara out of town

Thread: Sara out of town

Sara out of town

Just a heads up... sara is out of town for a few days so i'm on my own here at the store. Things are running a bit slow as i'm doing everything by myself (and dealing with the storefront), so sorry if i'm not around as much or if i miss some e-mails or PM's. Also, the wrapping of our knives when sending them out is on hold... i tried, but i suck at it. Sara is just so good. Damn.

Anyways, this is just to let you know whats going on here for the next week or so.

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Sweet, mom's out of town! Party @ JKI !!!!
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

i've put in some of the longest days ever at jki since she's been gone... i wish it was a party, but i'm back at work again after dinner and no plans to leave any time soon

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Sounds like me when my wife goes out of town on business. Taking care of the kids/house by myself is noooo fun. I can only imagine the stress of running a business solo!
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

Quote Originally Posted by JBroida View Post
    Also, the wrapping of our knives when sending them out is on hold... i tried, but i suck at it. Sara is just so good. Damn.
    Understood. There's no way you're going to come close to a Japanese wife's paper wrapping ability.

One thing that has always puzzled me is that I can create the most amazing pieces of jewelry butt I can not wrap a present for the life of me! My best efforts look terrible next to the sales associates that do not have a clue when it comes to making something.
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig