Japanese Knives Sara out of town

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBroida

KKF Vendor
Founding Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up... sara is out of town for a few days so i'm on my own here at the store. Things are running a bit slow as i'm doing everything by myself (and dealing with the storefront), so sorry if i'm not around as much or if i miss some e-mails or PM's. Also, the wrapping of our knives when sending them out is on hold... i tried, but i suck at it. Sara is just so good. Damn.

Anyways, this is just to let you know whats going on here for the next week or so.

Sweet, mom's out of town! Party @ JKI !!!!

i've put in some of the longest days ever at jki since she's been gone... i wish it was a party, but i'm back at work again after dinner and no plans to leave any time soon :(

Sounds like me when my wife goes out of town on business. Taking care of the kids/house by myself is noooo fun. I can only imagine the stress of running a business solo!

Also, the wrapping of our knives when sending them out is on hold... i tried, but i suck at it. Sara is just so good. Damn.

Understood. There's no way you're going to come close to a Japanese wife's paper wrapping ability. ;)

One thing that has always puzzled me is that I can create the most amazing pieces of jewelry butt I can not wrap a present for the life of me! My best efforts look terrible next to the sales associates that do not have a clue when it comes to making something.

Back