What to do in North Jersey?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mano

Reaction score
Going to a dinner in Weehawken Saturday night but we're staying at a hotel 10 miles away in Harrison at River Walk. Lots of free time Sat. afternoon and Sunday. On the way home to Philly we'll stop at Smashburger (kaeleb's company) in Montclair.

Any worthwhile recommendations?

There was a smash burger a block from where I worked in Louisville. I'm disappointed I didn't get to try it! :(

You're staying in Harrison? Don't leave the hotel.

If you have time, check out some of the Portuguese restaurants in the Ironbound section of Newark.

Mitsuwa Market in Edgewater isn't far from Weehawken. Might want to stop by before dinner.

Go over to Hoboken and walk Washington St. and then wander over to the river front park and enjoy the best view of NYC.

Cucharamama @ 3rd & Clinton. Tough to find parking though.

Could always take the PATH train from Harrison to Hoboken. When my wife and I went to Hoboken we just parked in a parking garage.

Gah! I can't beleive I missed this this thread. Craig, you are gonna love the smash, the operator in NJ is phenominal. Not sure what else there is to do there....

Back