Quantcast
Poor experiences with Korin? - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Poor experiences with Korin?

Sponsors
    Quote Originally Posted by Castalia View Post
    I am a happy online customer from a few years ago. I bought a Masamoto VG-10 210 gyuto after a cooks illustrated article. My first introduction to the world of Japanese knives...
    Great! I hope it's serving you well. Thank you for the reassurance.

I know our website glitches out sometimes, but our web team REALLY tries to stay on top of it and try to solve problems immediately.

I'll be back in NY early next month. Looking forward to visiting Korin and saying "Hi" to some old friends!
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by ecchef View Post
    I'll be back in NY early next month. Looking forward to visiting Korin and saying "Hi" to some old friends!
    Just curious, Dave - back as in 'visit' or as in 'relocating'?

Stefan

Home leave. Only 2 weeks.
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

I've been to your showroom a dozen or more times in the last year, and have nothing but positive experiences. I've purchased large quantities of tableware online from Korin. Once, they made a warehouse mistake on quantities due to the markings on the boxes. It took one (honestly one) phone call to customer service....they evaluated the issue, shipped the missing quantity and sent me an e-mail confirming the fix all the same day I called. I feel you deliver good customer service.

Sponsors
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchef View Post
    YAY!! Please tell one of the showroom people to go get me. I'm usually in the office. I look forward to meeting you.

Sponsors
    Quote Originally Posted by Namaxy View Post
    I've been to your showroom a dozen or more times in the last year, and have nothing but positive experiences. I've purchased large quantities of tableware online from Korin. Once, they made a warehouse mistake on quantities due to the markings on the boxes. It took one (honestly one) phone call to customer service....they evaluated the issue, shipped the missing quantity and sent me an e-mail confirming the fix all the same day I called. I feel you deliver good customer service.
    I'm so sorry for that inconvenience, but I'm glad it was sorted out quickly.

We're constantly trying to step up our services and make sure we do everything we can.

Nothing but good experiences with Korin. Very easy to order on-line. Very efficient at processing orders & delivery time is usually with-in two day's of entering order. Would like to see a more economical method of shipping. Would like to see a wider variety of funayuki's. Keep up the great work and yes...... I'll take one of everything!

I've never had a bad experience when ordering from Korin. Everything's always been shipped out within 2 days and packaged securely. I haven't had a problem where I needed customer service so I can't comment on that side of things.

I would also like to see a more economic shipping method. There's been a few times where I've not placed an order because the shipping was so high.

I'll be in NY in June for my next in store purchase. IH 210 deba

+ Reply to Thread